Have you ever dreamed of the opportunity to be a part of the World's Best Airline?
Do you strive to provide an outstanding 5-Star service in everything that you do?
Would you like a new challenge with a move to the State of Qatar?
If the answers to the above questions are Yes then read on!
Qatar Airways Group is holding a special recruitment event for Pakistan Nationals who are currently resident in Pakistan.
WHERE: Islamabad, Lahore & Karachi.
WHEN: 13 - 18 January, 2013
We are accepting only On-line applications and interviews will be conducted only for shortlisted, invited candidates. Therefore, please visit our career site: http://careers.qatarairways.com.qa and submit your application online against the relevant position listed below.
If shortlisted, our team will be send you the interview invitation email accordingly.
We are looking to fill many positions across the airline and its different subsidiaries and your applications for the following positions are welcomed.
Please ensure that your application and your CV are in English Language only.
Qatar Airways - Ground Services:
Ground Services is hiring for the following positions in Customer Services and Premium Terminal lounges.
- Customer Services Agent
- Food & Beverage Service (Waiter)
- Commis 1 – (Chef/cook)
- Commis 2 – (Chef/cook)
- Bell Host
- Kitchen Stewards (Cleaners)
Qatar Airways - Cargo:
- Cargo Customer Service
- Cargo ULD Agent
- Cargo Space Control Agent
- Cargo freighter Operations Officer - To be based in Pakistan ( Sialkot / Lahore / Karachi) – 3 positions available ( 1 in each of the mentioned location)
Qatar Aviation Services:
QAS needs to hire for the following positions in Customer Services & Cargo departments.
QAS- Customer Services
- Terminal Duty Manager
- General Aviation Supervisor
- Sr. Customer Services Agent
- Sr. General Aviation Services Agent
- Customer Services Agent
- Jr. Customer Care Agent
- Cargo Supervisors
- Cargo Security Agent
- Cargo Services Agent
- Sr. Cargo Handler
QAS- Airside Operations:
- Ramp Zone Officer
- Safety Officer
- Occupational Health & Safety Officer
- Freighter/ Loading Team Supervisor
- Baggage Supervisor
- Load Controller
- Store Officer
- Cabin Appearance Supervisor
- Bus Operations Officer
- Aircraft Dispatcher
Program Management Office
- Project Manager
- Project Controller
- Business Improvement Analysis
Doha International Airport:
DIA is looking to fill the following positions in IT department.
DIA - Information Technology
- Technology Services Engineer
- Technology Services Engineer (Electronics)
- Technology Services Lead Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Technology Services Controller