QR1627 - Type Rated Captain B777or B787 | Qatar Airways | Doha
Flight Deck Crew
Flight Operations (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
Qatar Airways is currently in need of type rated and current B777/B787 Captains that would be able to join us in 2014 or shortly thereafter. You would be joining the worlds best airline as our fleet and route network grows and expands on an unprecedented scale over the coming years.
You will be based in our Doha hub where you and your family can experience an enviable expatriate lifestyle where the sun always shines and the beaches beckon! Only a 6 hour flight from Europe, the sub continent and North Africa, Doha is a great centrally located hub to explore and experience many new places and cultures.
To apply for this opportunity in our Flight Deck team you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Have a minimum of 7,000 hours total flight time.
- Be Type Rated and current on B777/B787 with a minimum of 1,000 hours command time.
- You must be less than 61 years old by the date of joining.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
4. Copy of Passport
5. Copy of valid ICAO ATPL or Frozen ATPL License/Theory exam passes (if applicable)
6. Copy of valid Instrument Rating
7. Copy of valid Class One Medical Document
8. Copy of last two pages of the Logbook
9. Additional Documents
10. Additional Documents
11. Additional Documents