QR1359 - First Officer A320 - Flight Deck | Qatar Airways | Doha
Flight Deck Crew
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
Qatar Airways is currently in need of type rated and current First Officers on the A320. You would be joining the worlds best airline as our fleet and route network grows and expands on an unprecedented scale over the coming years.
You will be based in our Doha hub where you and your family can experience an enviable expatriate lifestyle where the sun always shines and the beaches beckon! Only a 6 hour flight from Europe, the sub continent and North Africa, Doha is a great centrally located hub to explore and experience many new places and cultures.
To apply for this opportunity in our Flight Deck team you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Type-rated and currently flying on the A320 with 500hrs minimum on type
- Valid ICAO ATPL or Frozen ATPL (ATPL Theory passes/credits)
- Valid Instrument Rating (IR)
- Valid Class One Medical
- English language proficiency level 4 or above
- Not older than 55 at the time of joining Qatar Airways
- Minimum of 1,000 hours in one of the following categories;
- Multi Crew, Multi-Engine glass Cockpit Jet
- Command multi crew Turboprop glass cockpit
- High performance military jet (Multi crew cooperation, M/E IR required
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
4. Copy of Passport
5. Copy of valid ICAO ATPL or Frozen ATPL License/Theory exam passes (if applicable)
6. Copy of valid Instrument Rating
7. Copy of valid Class One Medical Document
8. Copy of last two pages of the Logbook