Have you ever dreamed of the opportunity to be a part of the World's Best Airline?
Do you strive to provide an outstanding 5-Star service in everything that you do?
Would you like a new challenge with a move to the State of Qatar?
If the answer to the above questions is Yes then read on!
Qatar Airways are holding a special recruitment event for Tunisian Nationals who are currently resident in Tunisia.
WHERE: The Golden Tulip Carthage Tunis, Avenue de la Promenade, Les Cotes de Carthage, BP 606, La Marsa 2078, Tunisia.
WHEN: 24th September 2012 from 9am-5pm for drop in applicants, with interviews on 25th & 26th September.
We encourage you to apply online to save time and avoid the crowds on the day. If shortlisted one of our team will be in touch with your personal invite to Screening/Interview on the 25th & 26th September depending on the role you apply for (no need to drop in on the 24th if you are invited).
We will be looking to fill many positions across the airline any its different subsidiaries and your applications for the following positions are welcomed.
Please ensure that your application and your CV are in English Language only.
Cabin Crew will be looking to fill the following positions in Customer Service.
Technical will be looking to fill the following positions in Aircraft Maintenance, Technical Engineering and Supply Chain.
- Lead Technical Storekeeper
- Technical Materials Handling Assistant
- Fleet Supply Chain Co-ordinator
- Licensed Aircraft Engineer
- Aircraft Mechanic
- Cabin Appearance Agents
- Technical Infrastructure Inspector
Doha International Airport:
DIA will be looking to fill the following positions in Facilities Management and Airport Operations.
- Manager Garage & Vehicles
- Civil Engineer (Building)
- Civil Engineer (Plumbing & Sanitary)
- Manager HVAC Systems
- Manager Mechanical
- Manager Customer Buildings
- Manager Landside/Airside Facilities
Senior Technical Officers and Technical Officers for the following areas of Airport Facilities Management:
- Electrical (engineering & maintenance)
- Plumbing & Sanitary
- Airfield Lighting
- Civil Engineering (central Infrastructure)
- Maintenance Workshop
- Information Desk Agents
- Terminal Standard Agents
- Cleaning Supervisors
- Customer Service Supervisors
- Lead Statistics Report & SOP Procedures Officer
- Senior Officer Standards and Service Contracts
- Baggage Handling Scheduling Operator
- Baggage Handling Shift Supervisor
- Follow me Marshaller
- Safety Supervisors
- Officer Daily Flight Operations Data
- Officer Daily Resource allocation
Ground Services will be looking to fill the following positions in Sales and Customer Services.
- Al Maha Sales Executive
- Al Maha Sales Agent
- Al Maha Hostess
- Baggage Service Agent
- Duty Supervisor
- Agent Concierge Services
Qatar Aviation Services:
QAS will be looking to fill the following positions in Airside Operations and Customer Services.
- Loader II
- Loading Supervisor
- Equipment Team Leaders
- Baggage Officers
- Baggage Supervisors
- Junior Customer Care Agent
- Junior Customer Services Agent
- Customer Care Agent
- Customer Services Agent
- Senior Lounge Services Agent
- Lounge Services Manager
- Arrival Services Manager
- Administration Supervisor
Security will be looking to fill the following positions.