Qatar Airways (QR) are looking for a sales and servicing agent to support Ireland's direct and trade client groups maximising revenue from these customer segments whilst providing a source of expertise to Irelands Commercial team in all matters relating to Groups reservation procedures.
Based in our central Dublin offices, you will deal with customers over the phone and by email with occasional face to face meetings with customers.
Accountabilities of the role:
- Respond to requests for assistance from initial point of contact through to ticketing and travel.
- Responsible for all group enquiries within the Irish market completing the full cycle of enquiry, quotes, assisting with deposits, ticketing and refund of deposits.
- Complete management of groups e-mail inbox.
- Occasional face to face meetings with large group demands/annual series groups.
- Handling new bookings, servicing and ticketing for Qatar Embassy, attending to requests for Embassy related travel and/or VIP movements within agreed VIP policy and procedures.
- Handling sales, servicing and ticketing for selected preferred QR and corporate accounts.
- Liaise with sales team on market trends and opportunity, assisting in sourcing potential new accounts/opportunity.
- Providing filtering and handling of trade support enquiries received via call or email transfer from contact centre.
- Providing local station support for general reservations tasks that have been identified as out of current remit.
- Providing additional reservations and ticketing support as required by the business in event of ad hoc operational need or disruption management.
- Acting as an ambassador for QR in all contacts with direct and internal customers by providing accurate and timely information.
- Undertaking a share of administration duties required/directed to ensure smooth day to day running of the office.
This role is office based however there may be occasions when there is a need to be flexible to help support events/workshops outside of usual working hours.