• Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level Preferred
• Basic EASA modules.
• Generic EASA 145 training requirement.
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience
•Must have at least 5 years' experience as VVIP cabin specialist with recognized industry MRO/completion center/OEM.
•Demonstrated responsibility for VIP cabin projects.
Job Specific Skills:
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to make clear, rational decisions under pressure.
• Capable of determining the most appropriate tool(s) and equipment to perform the task at hand.
• Sound knowledge of aircraft defects with strong troubleshooting skills.
• Detail oriented to ensure very high standards of aircraft serviceability and appearance. Preferred
• Read, understand and implement instructions from technical manuals and documents
• Capable of determining the most appropriate method for performing the task at hand
• Detail oriented to ensure very high standards of appearance and serviceability
• Ability to work independently as well as function as part of a team, as required
• Enthusiastic to learn new skills to increase his abilities in cabin maintenance
• Good communication skills, particularly in written and spoken English
• Professional manner for interaction with high level positions
• Ability to work under pressure
• Pride in performing to the best of own ability.