QR17983 - Revenue Integrity Operations Coordinator | Qatar Airways | Doha
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About the Job::
As a Revenue Integrity Operations Coordinator, you will require to interact with the Qatar Airways Reservation & Ticketing Offices worldwide. Support the team in running day-to-day Revenue Integrity operations.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure passengers travel as per the conditions applied on their ticket.
- Perform quality checks on PNRs and ensure the seat inventory is kept free of illegitimate bookings.
- Analyze technical discrepancies and assist with pragmatic solutions.
- Support the reduction of distribution costs.
- Relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification, Diploma or higher
- Minimum 4 years of experience related to ‘Revenue Integrity‘ or Reservation & Ticketing’ (either with an Airline or Travel Agency)
- Thorough knowledge of the Central Reservation Systems (preferably Amadeus)
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel and Power Point)
- Strong analytical skills with advanced problem solving capabilities
- Effective communication skills (written & spoken)
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport