QR17978 - HR Administration Supervisor | Qatar Airways | Doha
Human Resources (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
Provide a range of corporate HR services to QR group. Assist the Lead Officer in administering all matters related to terms of employment, contract renewals, change of terms and conditions of all permanent and contractual staff, while taking direct responsibility for all HR activities. Ensure that HR services are dispensed in a speedy and effective manner.
- Provide a range of HR services to employees from joining to expiry of contract and implement / administer all matters relating to employment contract as directed by the Lead Officer.
- Prepare letters of employment contracts for the various category of employment (i.e. Deck Crew / Cabin Crew/Technical/Management/General/Short Term / Fixed Term contracts). Ensure that the contracts are in line with corporate policies and meeting the statutory requirement.
- Draft professional and effective written communication to the staff, as and when contractual changes are implemented (such as Promotion letters, Transfer letters and Upgrades).
- Relevant Tertiary, Trade, Vocational Qualification or Equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent major with Commerce background
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate