As a Manager Cargo Freighter Operations, you will be responsible for freighter operations worldwide including Doha as HUB, this involves all the activities pertaining to but not limited to cargo handling, operations, processes, quality standards & manuals for freighter operations. You will be responsible for managing the load master officers, freighter centralized load control, special loads, freighter OTP and Cargo IQ analytics.
You will manage the QR Cargo freighter operations within agreed standards through developing and delivery of policies and procedures that provide strategic leadership, direction and management oversight.
- Responsible for freighter activities for HUB and outstations.
- Develop and deliver freighter operations strategy to enhance service offered and reduce operations cost incurred.
- Manage flying load masters teams, freighter centralized load control team, special loads team, freighter OTP team and Cargo IQ analytics team.
- Drive further development of automation throughout the weight and balance supply chain.
- Manager the operations aspect for charter flights by ensuring ground support, safety, security, ULD approvals.
- Ensure special loads operations are provided adequately to the special loads team.
- To ensure that inspections are carried out by QR cargo staff and representatives after all loading activities on board freighter aircraft have taken place relating to loading and securing of on boarding cargo load.
- Ensure safety standards are maintained.
- Ensure discrepancies and non-conformances are minimized in order to reduce claims and penalties caused
- Establish and monitor stand operating procedures (SOP) and service level agreements (SLA) with the ground handling agents (GHA) in the network to ensure smooth freighter operations.