QR17888 - Catering Store Supervisor | Qatar Executive | Doha
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Our vision is to become the leading provider of jet aircraft charter services together with premier aircraft management, maintenance and handling services in the Middle East and around the world.
To be part of this exceptional team we believe in recruiting the finest experienced crew worldwide with extraordinary potential and commitment. With us service excellence is a way of life. WE want to hear from you if you believe you have what it takes to be a part of this elite team.
About Your Job:
Responsible for the operation of QE Catering Store by receiving, storing, issuing marinating and controlling the distribution of stores in accordance with the company procedures and standards.
- Coordinate with in flight services in the flight’s catering, dry stores, linen and equipment requirements and make sure all times are a available to be loaded.
- Work closely with catering representative of QACC to ensure proper loading/unloading.
- Responsible of weighting the catering equipment in order to assist aircraft engineering and crew with aircraft weighing.
- Coordinate with procurement department for alternative stock and provide Goods Received Notes to Finance department for recording
- Conduct monthly inventory of equipment and linen stock.
- Assist transfer of equipment between different locations at base.
To be Considered for this position you will need to have a Trade or Vocational qualification. You must have minimum of 4 years job-related experience. You have a solid Knowledge of materials handling and inventory control best practices. Good knowledge of Health & Safety legislation, general import, export and customs procedures, thorough knowledge of warehousing methods and storage distribution and perpetual inventory control as well as occupational hazards and proper safety precautions involved in warehousing operations.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV