QR17880 - Catering Specialist (Ex VVIP Cabin Crew) | Qatar Executive | Doha
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Our vision is to become the leading provider of jet aircraft charter services together with premier aircraft management, maintenance and handling services in the Middle East and around the world.
To be part of this exceptional team we believe in recruiting the finest experienced crew worldwide with extraordinary potential and commitment. With us service excellence is a way of life. WE want to hear from you if you believe you have what it takes to be a part of this elite team.
About Your Job:
Accountable to handle the Catering lifecycle and manage key catering stakeholders relationships. Ensures that every flight departs on time, with all agreed menu, stores, bars and equipment, enabling Qatar Executive to provide Best-in-Class catering to the customers.
- 1-Search and establish service level agreements with VIP catering on existing and new Qatar Executive destination.
- 2-Coordinate with Sales Team in regards to client preferences.
- 3-Prepare and send the catering orders on time
- 4-Conduct on board catering quality checks, food portioning, presentation and monitor food wastage.
- 5-Responsible for all catering related invoices.
- 6-Ensure the catering product is up to Qatar Executive set standards and agrees levels.
- 7-Meet caters to address changes, packings and pricings.
To be successful in this role, you must hold a Diploma or Associated Degree or equivalent. You will have a minimum of 5 years of Airline Catering experience working within an operational role, preferably 2 years in as Executive Jet Cabin Crew. You will need to have in-depth knowledge of processes, procedures and business practices of inflight catering operations and pervious work experience in solo flying operations. Moreover, you must be fluent with excellent command in English. With excellent communication, and the ability to work effectively across the organisation in a multi-cultural environment
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV