QR17844 - Recruitment Event in Amman, Jordan - Planning Engineer | Qatar Airways | Doha
Technical (Engineering) (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
The Planning Engineer is responsible for preparing, planning and monitoring compliance of aircraft maintenance tasks and checks. The role will provide specialized knowledge for effective development of task instructions and resources requirement while being in compliance of all related regulations and company procedures. In this role, you will be accountable for developing, evolving and amending the Aircraft Maintenance program (AMP). In addition, you will set up Aircraft Maintenance program (AMP) in the IT system and define materials/tools required by AMP tasks. You will prepare and issue work-packs for scheduled maintenance and modifications (Fleet Planning). You are accountable for project plans for checks that will be used by maintenance and monitor the accomplishment of plans (Production Planning).
Key Accountabilities include:
- Develop, evolve and amend Aircraft Maintenance Program (AMP) to meet Qatar Airways and QCAA requirements and liaise with accountable parties to resolve issues related to AMP
- Implement all AMP tasks into TRAX , check required compliance and determine capabilities within the time limits and costs
- Define work scopes and compile work packages for maintenance work on aircraft, both in-house and for outsourcing ( Fleet Planning )
- Prepare technical input for contracts and MRO selection for out-sourced maintenance ( Fleet Planning )
- Review content of planned work packages and develop detailed plan for implementation using project management IT tools.
- Cost control and effective utilization of material, human and ground time
- Review completed work packages, update TRAX and prepare forecasts for the next due maintenance tasks
Education and Professional Qualification
- Degree in Aeronautical, Mechanical or Electronics Engineering or Equivalent OR
- A level with ICAO type II license, held for not less than 4 years
- Project management experience and qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of job related experience required
- 5 years of experience in AMP/ Fleet Planning / Production Planning
- Knowledge of aeronautical regulations (Part M and Part 145)
- Fluency in English Language, written or spoken Preferred
- Experience in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Knowledge of QCAA, EASA, FAA and Transport Canada Regulations.
- Should possess a strong interpersonal and with excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate