QR17841 - Recruitment Event in Amman, Jordan - Licensed Aircraft Engineer for Cabin Line Maintenance | Qatar Airways | Doha
Technical (Engineering) (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About your Job:
As Licensed Aircraft Engineer Level II, you will be responsible to deliver aircraft maintenance activities to directly support flight operations maintenance checks and duties within your authority. You will provide specialized knowledge skills and expertise and ensuring safety, effective and efficient operation.
- Plan assigned activities in an effective and efficient manner, operate equipment manner, operate equipment or use tooling relative to assigned tasks within framework of Qatar Airways procedures.
- Review of work procedures and standards propose improvements were procedures are not appropriate to ensure work processes are effective
- Responsible for the final release of work accomplished by the Mechanics. Ensure tasks are performed to meet company standard and target such as dispatch reliability and level of acceptable deferred defects.
- Ensure delivery standard of QR products are met. Aircraft Maintenance task are accomplished in accordance with laid down policies and procedures.
- Provide satisfactory support to internal and external customers
- Implement solutions to technical problems within his range of your authority. Aircrafts or components serviceability standards are maintained to meet schedule requirements.
You must hold a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and holder of QCAA or ICAO aircraft maintenance license (Type II) with certifying experience. You must have company authorization on one or more aircraft type operated by Qatar Airways (Eg. B777, B787, A320, A330, A340, A350,A380, etc..) with a minimum of 6 years job related experience (not including training). You have the ability to read and interpret technical documentation related to Aircraft Maintenance and detailed knowledge in cabin interior fundamentals. You must have strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively in a multicultural environment to all levels in the organization.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport
4. Copy of Aircraft Maintenance License (all pages including the aircraft type endorsed and validity)
5. Copy of Company Authorisation/Approval (all pages including the aircraft type endorsed and validity)
6. Copy of Type Training Certificates (Theoretical & Practical)