QR17800 - Product Development Officer | Qatar Airways | Doha
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
As a Product Development Officer, you will be responsible for driving the Product Development roadmap and continuously seek to enhance the customer value proposition. You will support the ongoing commercial success of the Privilege Club Frequent Flyer Programme (FFP) and manage the implementation of programme enhancements that will truly differentiate Qatar Airways Privilege Club as a leading Loyalty proposition. Also, to ultimately enable FFP to achieve their corporate objective of addressing customer needs and generating incremental revenue.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Monitoring all Privilege Club rewards and implementing new award/redemption options
- Monitoring the performance of Privilege Club non partner ancillary revenue products and services
- Tracking, developing, and growing profitable regional customer segments in collaboration with CRM and Marketing
- Maintaining ongoing focus on regional and global airline/ loyalty competition and monitoring competitive offerings
- Preparing business cases for new products and features based on recommendations derived from competitive research, financial analysis, marketing plan, commercial uplift
- Managing internal FFP and external stakeholders (Finance, Revenue Management, IT, Risk, Marketing, etc.) to support the realisation of the product development roadmap
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Minimum 4 years pf experience in managing consumer-facing products - experience in Customer Loyalty, Product Development or Customer Analytics is an advantage
- Customer focused, with a strong attention to details
- Commercialize products through the use of Data Analysis
- Strong communications, organizational, and presentation skills
- Confident in influencing a wide range of stakeholders
- Project management skills
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport