QR17707 - Senior Manager Security Compliance and Quality | Qatar Airways | Doha
Safety & Security
Group Safety & Security (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for developing Qatar Airways Security policies and manuals as well as maintain any amendments, as per the Airline Security Programme for passengers and cargo operations. You will prepare Security Bulletins and ensure compliance from all personnel as it relates to the day to day aviation security operations. Managing the overall audit and compliance teams of Qatar Airways Aviation Security on a day-to-day basis, maintaining Standards and Procedures in accordance with Qatar Airways Aircraft Operator Security Progamme, Qatar National Civil Aviation Security Programme, ICAO and international worldwide aviation regulators. Overseeing and responsible for Aviation Security occurrences within the business.
- Define and implement a Security Management System
- Ensure compliance with all security laws and regulations applicable to Qatar Airways passengers and cargo worldwide network and Hamad International Airport
- Develop and implement a system of aviation security self-audits to ensure security compliance
- Coordinate station start up audits, station audits, specific Cargo audits presenting a strategic annual plan
- Work closely with Hamad International Airport and Qatar Airways stations to develop external and internal security audits and compliance worldwide.
- Manage, maintain and plan new stations start-ups and identified risk stations security inspections as required
- Establish measures and procedures for the control of access to Qatar Airways premises including airport's security restricted areas
- Define, with the VP of Group Security, the Qatar Airways security aims and objectives in order to provide the necessary required security compliant passengers and cargo operation.
- Establish your team’s objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives. Regularly evaluate the teams’ objectives, plans, procedures and practices, and make appropriate changes if needed.
- Oversee and supervise employees. Direct daily activities, recruit, train, develop and discipline to ensure a high standard of service delivery.
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Post-Graduate level or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience
- Aviation security regulatory compliance experience
- Investigation experience in either a law enforcement or corporate security environment.
- Aviation operations experience.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate