In this role, you will provide a world class service to Qatar Executive customers through exceptional commitment and self- managed proactive sales and business development focus. You will deliver customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long term sales targets, along with developing the sales and marketing strategy, standards and commercial policies. You will also be responsible for defining revenue budgets, sales reporting and execution of all sales and marketing activities to reach both financial and quality targets.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Fully supporting the Executive Vice President in the growth and development of QE’s sales strategy
- Researching, planning and developing market opportunities across all areas of QE business units
- Actively selling all QE services, in conjunction with the business unit’s sales team, especially the Executive Jet Charter product
- Identifying and maintaining regular contact with all clients (brokers, government departments and direct clients) to ensure high levels of personal customer satisfaction; this includes assessing and responding to customer enquiries, comments and complaints in the shortest possible timeframes
- Establishing and maintaining meaningful sales pipelines, developing and monitoring metrics and success performance.