QR17351 - Duty Manager Security | Qatar Airways | Doha
Safety & Security
Group Safety & Security (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
Providing a Five Star Security level at the Hamad International Airport(HIA), your responsibility as a Security Duty Manager is the focal point of managing day to day 24 hours operational security activities by coordinating, supporting and, communicating to all areas of airport infrastructures, other managers in QR and subsidiaries.
- You must have experience and ability to deal with all security incidents i.e. Bomb Threat, Hijacked Airport, the MOI and management meeting whether regular meeting or an emergency.
- You will manage all shifts staffs and ensure to maintain compliances procedures, instructions and, local and international regulations. And you will also mentor and train staffs to enhance personal development and growth and implement action disciplinary.
- In any emergency or major operation disruption, you are responsible to activate the the Cascade system.
- Moreover, you will provide support and report to management to protect the interest of QR and subsidiaries.
- You will have a relevant college or university qualification to minimum of a Bachelors level or equivalent
- Management in a Airline Security handling experience or aviation background.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- You are required to have computer literate and familiar with MS Office applications (Word, Excel Power Point and Access).
- Must be able to communicate in a business environment English.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate