QR17345 - Ground Handling Agent I (Pakistan Event) | Qatar Aviation Services | Doha
Qatar Aviation Services
Airside Operations - QAS (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Qatar Aviation Services
Qatar Aviation Services (QAS) is an award winning, premier ground handling organisation whose global headquarter is at Hamad International Airport (HIA), the hub airport of Qatar Airways. Since its establishment in 2000, QAS has developed a reputation as a premium provider of world-class ground services to: international airlines; Heads of State and VVIPs; private fleets and customers; executive charter flights and cargo operators.
The QAS team comprising of over 8,000 strong multicultural employees, is dedicated to fulfilling the total passenger and cargo requirements of the airport, the airlines and customers it serves. This team of highly trained and diversely skilled staff is the reason for QAS outstanding success and their Customer’s satisfaction.
About Your Job:
Reporting to the supervisor, you could assigned to:
- Load baggage and cargo, safely in accordance with published procedures, and under the direction of assigned Team Leader.
- Handle all baggage safely in compliance with published guidelines of the Customer Airline.
- Assist physically handicapped passengers or other passengers with special needs.
- Move / handle all jobs related working equipment during the duty hours as instructed by shift supervisor.
- Clean aircraft cabin safely and in accordance with cleaning and dressing of aircraft standard procedures and SOP’s
- Pack and dispose rubbish correctly to prevent FOD on Airside.
- Keep Cabin Appearance vehicles clean and stocked with cleaning materials.
- Perform housekeeping of assigned areas of work.
- Perform washing and cleaning of Vehicles, Ground Services Equipment and any other items.
- Assists the workshop staff in any job to complete the job on time as per requirements.
- Physically handle cargo materials including special products in timely and safe manner
- Completes the job as per requirement in a daily basis as directed by Supervisor
- Report any security incident / inappropriate conduct related to theft or receiving benefits from customer.
To be considered for this role you must be physically fit and be able to work in harsh climatic conditions with minimum of high school qualifications and should be able to speak, read and write in English language
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate