As a Planning Coordinator you will work in one of the following sub sections:
• Production Planning,
• Fleet Planning,
• Aircraft Maintenance Programme (AMP)
• Technical Records
You will organize and administer maintenance checks work packages, Maintenance checks follow up, compiling AMP amendments / updating TRAX under the guidance of planning Engineer.
You will also update aircraft Technical Log data and update Aircraft/Engine component transactions in TRAX. You will ensure aircraft Records are archived and maintained in accordance with regulatory authority and company requirements
Organize and administer checks work package issued to line and base maintenance with the objective of meeting the set time frames and cost effective maintenance management:
• Ensure compliance of work package requirements with optimum cost
• Ensure availability of material , required down time and manpower for scheduled work
• Review complete work package for correct sign offs and completeness
• Upload feedbacks, AD, DFPs in computer system
Prepare and issue work package under the guidance of planning Engineer to ensure availability of alternate aircrafts against aircraft grounded for maintenance:
• Ensure assigned work packages ready for review by Planning Engineer
• Develop plans to accomplish small campaign packages such as data base loading , SWC packages etc.
• Ensure updated and current filing system is maintained for deferment , variations, base differed defects
• Report accomplishment of EO/ESWC to Engineering Development and Flight Operations Engineering
• Follow up required tooling and materials availability with Materials planner as requested by plannin
Aircraft Maintenance Programme (AMP)
Compile AMP amendments and maintain respective filling system of technical data and update TRAX under the guidance of Planning Engineer:
• Issue AMP amendments and update TRAX under the guidance of planning engineer
• Update TRAX based on AMP revisions by creating tasks and controls for review by planning engineer
• Keep current filling system updated for all AMP amendment requests and reports
• Convert approved AMP to PDF format for review by planning engineer
Update Aircraft Technical Log Data in TRAX
• Carry out component transactions for all aircraft/engines components replaced during operations • Archive aircraft records
• Prepare aircraft records for CMR/ARC renewal inspections
• Carry out review and validation process for document completeness and legibility in eDocs system
• Prepare aircraft records for lease return particularly retrieval of repair documents for repair mapping, review of components release tags and compilation of aircraft records inventory.
• Support the planning, administration and utilization of documentation and operating equipment under Consideration of safety, profitability/efficiency, quality and social issues.
• Ensure compliance with all legal, official and safety regulations, as well as internal and external requirements in their respective field.
• Effective support in ensuring airworthiness of the fleet and to reduce maintenance costs.
• College level education in a Technical/ Aerospace/ Aviation discipline
• Trade / Vocational qualifications
• Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
• Good Knowledge of English Language written and spoken
• Specialist – Minimum 4 years of job related experience required
• 5 years aviation experience
• Experience in MS Office Suite ( i.e. Word , Excel )
• Experience working with TRAX
• Knowledge of aviation regulations ( Part 145, Part M )
• General knowledge of aircraft/Engine systems.
You should be able to communicate and function well in a culturally diverse workforce and have a high degree of attention to detail.
The right candidate for this role should be enthusiastic, energetic and flexible in approach and ability to deal with demanding deadlines.