Performs a combination of duties that includes distribution of clerical supplies, sorting out and distribution of office correspondence, received and sorted out stationaries, delivering verbal or written messages, maintaining / filing records, shredding documents, making photocopies. Assists office personnel in the department with kitchen duties and other domestic assistance as required and supports requirements if any.
- Assist in the general office duties (photocopying, scanning, distribution of mail/documents, replenishment of office supplies, routine filing) and other routine functions as directed by the supervisor.
- Assist in maintaining sufficient stock levels of office/ pantry supplies and service forms.
- Handles all incoming postal correspondence and distributes them to concerned personnel.
- Prepare and serve beverages guests and undertake all other kitchen duties.
- Assist clients/ guests when required.
- Undertakes cleaning activities for the area and keeps the area clean and tidy.
- Wash and clean material in the pantry so as to be ready for use, on an ongoing basis.