QR17220 - Regional HR Business Support Specialist | Qatar Airways | Doha
Human Resources (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Regional HR Manager, you will be responsible for the complete range of HR services to Africa stations in relation to all matters pertaining to recruitment, terms of employment, contract renewals, change of terms and conditions of all permanent and contractual staff to ensure that HR services are in line with HR policies and local laws and regulations.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Supporting Line Managers using specialist knowledge and expertise on all aspects of Employee Services (Recruitment and Selection, Employment Law, Performance Management, Equal Opportunities, Organisational Design, Training, Reward, Expatriate Contracts, Social Protection, Pensions)
- Carrying out a range of HR services to employees from joining to expiry of contract and advise on all matters relating to contractual matters including end of service benefits
- Liaising with Managers at all levels to effectively resolve all routine HR problems and issues
- Responding and communicating effectively to queries with regards to employment regulations, policies and procedures to disseminate correct information and first-level service
- Supervising the preparation and updating of Africa Region database with all details of pay and allowances for the perusal of Senior Management
- Supporting the continuous improvement and consistency in HR processes and systems developed in-line with company strategy.
- Assist with the development of accurate job descriptions and the recruitment approval process.
- You will hold a Bachelors degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- You will have 5 years experience with 2 years minimum experience within HR functions
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate