QR17204 - Receptionist | Qatar Airways | Doha
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
Reporting to the Ticketing Officer, you will be the face and voice of the Doha Sales department. As the Receptionist you will act in a professional manner adhering to the highest level of customer service standards by greeting customers when they enter QR Ticketing Head Office and guide them properly for their various business requirements. You will be responsible for answering phones, composing documents and letters, and perform other administrative tasks around the office as directed.
- Greeting visitors, handling incoming calls and performing general administrative duties as well as assisting passengers with their special requests such as unaccompanied minors, medical cases, visa or arrival etc. by giving them respective forms and assist them in completing them.
- Assist other administrative staff overflow work including word processing data entry and internet research tasks.
- Arrange display materials such as in flight magazines, privilege club forms, in the ticketing sales office.
- Filing and updating records such as the passengers' visa copies, bookings.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
You will need a High School qualification and a minimum of 2 years of job-related experience. You need to be a well-presented, stress tolerant, customer-focused individual who has exceptional written and spoken English communication (Arabic language an advantage).
Excellent organization skills and knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point is required. Any knowledge of Basic Fares and Ticketing with IATA passenger prorating will be highly regarded.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Passport-size photograph
3. Copy of Passport
4. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate