QR17075 - Senior Reservations & Ticketing Agent | Qatar Airways | Seoul
Full Time - Permanent
Asia Pacific | Korea | Seoul
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
In this role, you will provide a full service-oriented and professional reservations & ticketing service to all customers and travel businesses either through telephone calls or in person meetings. You will achieve optimal customer satisfaction and achieve annual budget revenue targets.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Handle customer requirements/requests professionally ensuring minimum complaints. Support travel agents with seat confirmation and arrange VIP bookings/ticket queries
- Handle telephone calls and passengers whilst at all times carefully following QR procedures and regulations
- Arranges reservations and routings for passengers. Utilizing Amadeus system to make the bookings for passengers. Effectively communicate the fares, policies and procedures to passengers by providing accurate information.
- Prepare sales reports for finance and generate weekly reports
- Assist mishandled passengers such as NOREC/DNB to reduce passenger complaints
- Develop and maintain a regular pattern of sales calls
- Perform any other tasks assigned
To be effective in this role, you will need a minimum of a relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade Qualification. A recognised IATA/Airline Basic Tariff Course certification would be well regarded. A minimum of three years of experience in a similar role would be ideal. You will need excellent geographical knowledge, mathematical/calculation skills combined with an excellent telephone manner and superior customer service capability.
English and Korean language fluency (written and spoken) is a requirement for this role.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV