As an Aircraft Mechanic you will be responsible for the timely performance of all assigned scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities in accordance with the QCAA Regulations, QR/QE Standards and procedures to the highest standards of practice to ensure safety of flight for all Qatar Executive (QE) and third party aircraft.
You will ensure all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance conducted on QE Aircrafts and third party are carried out to the highest maintenance standards and safety in the most productive and cost effective manner using all available resources at your disposal.
You must have to demonstrate ability to perform effectively within the environment of time constraints with a high level of technical competence and professionalism.
- Perform assigned maintenance tasks in strict accordance with the technical Documentation provided.
- Plan and carry out assigned tasks in an effective manner by ensuring all required assistance, materials and tooling are on-hand to complete the task within the agreed timeframe
- Perform inspections/tests of a/c systems, structure and power plants as per Technical documentation.
- Through effective troubleshooting skills to determine cause of aircraft defects and resolve these defects quickly and cost effectively.
- Clearly communicate with the Lead Engineer status of work performed, any issues arising and provide constructive feedback/recommendations regarding any maintenance difficulties and troubleshooting.
- Adjust, align and calibrate a/c systems using hand tools, gauges, instruments and test equipment.
- Inspect Aircraft, Power plants, APU’s and other components in accordance with published approved maintenance data.
- Good practical skill in inspection, repairs and modifications of aircraft structures, systems or components in accordance with Engineering Orders, Drawings and/or Technical Publications.
- Assist in the departure and arrival of QE and third party aircraft.
- Ensure that Health and Safety requirements are followed.
- Maintenance and support of GSE.
Performs additional tasks as required and instructed by the Lead Engineer.