QR16317 - Cargo Manager -The Americas | Qatar Airways | Atlanta
Atlanta - ATL
Full Time - Permanent
Americas | USA | Atlanta
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the business plan to maximize Cargo revenue and sales within the US Region.
- Provide leadership on a strategic level for cargo sales and operations in the region
- Develop existing customer base and introduce new customers to secure base loads by approaching top agents in the region to represent Qatar Airways Cargo
- Create 'products' to suit the special needs of the customers with due focus on QR profitability
- Gain trust in the region as well as globally by having a constant interaction with customers.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a strong background in Cargo Sales Development
- Have strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Have strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Have excellent people management and coaching skills
- Have excellent command of written and spoken English
- Possess excellent presentation skills
- Be self motivated and highly organized
- Have strong mentoring and coaching skills
The ideal candidate will have:
- a Bachelors degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 8 years related experience
- 5 years spent in a Managerial role for sales and marketing with a regional responsibility
- Excellent knowledge of 'airline cargo products' and needs of the forwarding industry
- Budgetary and planning experience
- Extensive people management
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV