QR16136 - Senior Airport Services Agent | Qatar Airways | Edinburgh
Edinburgh - EDI
Full Time - Permanent
Europe | UK | Edinburgh
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing quality service to passengers in respect to check-in, boarding, special services, lounges, and baggage services as per Qatar Airways safety standards and procedures, ensuring passengers and their baggage are handled in a consistent manner.
- Constant liaison with Check-in, transfer desk, and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passenger
- Liaises with check-in, transfer desk, and support Airport Services Supervisor in all areas
- Escort and direct Arriving/departing passengers to the respective areas such as hotel desk, visa counter, transfer desk, premium lounges and boarding fates etc.
- Assist duty officer to handle company material and records
- Liaison with GHA for quick processing of hotel and transfer passengers
- Work with GHA and ensure smooth passenger handling
- Assist passengers in regards to entry requirements, visas, residence permits etc.
- Ensure passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purposes of ensuring the efficient and effective function of the work unit.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- A trade or vocational qualification
- Previous job related experience within customer service and airport operations of a leading airline
- Amadeus knowledge
- Ticketing experience is an advantage
- Experience with mishandled baggage (World Tracer is an advantage)
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and work in a demanding environment.
- Legally able to work and live in the UK
- Willing to work shifts
- Fluency in English is essential
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate