The Engineer BHS is responsible for ensuring appropriate technical maintenance and project activities related to BHS and BHSS.
The role is to be accountable to provide leadership, guidance to the O&M contractor and BHS maintenance team in order to ensure the required system performance and availability.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ensuring that the facilities and systems required for BH-related operations which are outside the scope of the BHS O&M Contractor have an adequate availability to meet operational demands.
- To derive and execute a scheme to monitor and control the BHS O&M Contractor’s service level for all BHS and BHSS related equipment.
- To consult and support with the BH Duty Managers to find the best balance between operational and maintenance requirements.
- Coordinate and execute the development, design and system integration together with other Airport Departments and related operators.
- Review, coordinate and approve planned maintenance activities to ensure seamless operations.
- Develop BHS and BHSS documents such as SOP, O&M manuals, etc.