QR16096 - Airport Services Supervisor | Qatar Airways | Vienna
Vienna - VIE
Full Time - Permanent
Europe | Austria | Vienna
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About your job:
We are looking for an experienced customer focused individual with previous supervisory experience to join the team in Vienna as Airport Services Supervisor. Reporting through to the Airport Services Duty Officer you will supervise your team to deliver exceptional customer service to our customers to ensure they receive the award winning 5 star service Qatar Airways is renowned for.
You will deal with flight delays, disruptions, denied boarding along with day to day management of the team.
- Facilitate ramp handling in liaison with all airport staff to expedite departures
- Supervise the airport team to ensure on-time flight closure and working towards overall on-time performance
- Plan efficient duty allocations of manpower during duty periods for Customer Service Agents and provide support to the Airport Services Manager in case of flight disruptions, misconnections and other passenger related disruptions
- Provide leadership, demonstrate team building skills, direct staff and evaluate performance as well as being able to build on constructive feedback
- Generate various reports and support with administrative tasks where needed
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Trade or vocational qualification
- A recognised IATA airline certificate
- Overall knowledge of airport functions in terms of passenger handling and passenger operations with supervisory experience preferred
- Good understanding of conditions of carriage, International Civil Aviation Safety and Security procedures
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Training in areas such as Passenger Services, Baggage Services, Ground Operations, Dangerous Goods Regulations and ramp handling
- Ability to work shifts is essential
- The right to live and work in Austria
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate