QR15782 - Corporate Planning Manager | Qatar Airways | Doha
Corporate Planning (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
You will be responsible for developing medium and long-term strategic initiatives, working on day-to-day functions, projects and ad hoc tasks across the division. You will manage analysis and data gathering requests, both internally within CP and between departments. Through team member support (or independently) you will formulate and deliver recommendations to CP and for management in the rest of the business.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Manage the development of the QR short and medium-term route network with supporting business cases developed through comprehensive analysis e.g. for new or existing routes
- Supervise and/or provide recommendations to maximise profitability by optimising the allocation of capacity throughout the network e.g. new destinations, frequency changes and structural changes (aircraft, retime, tags, triangles etc.)
- Monitor and review existing performance and identify ways to further enhance or improve operating results
- Manage the development of the QR short and medium term schedules and/or business cases for new or existing routes through comprehensive analysis
- Manage the development of the Annual Budget Operating Plan and updates to the plan
- Provides management with Reports on key KIPs i.e. ASKs/Block Hours/Utilisation/Fleet Deployment/Capacity Changes
To be effective in this role, you will need a Bachelors degree combined with at least five years of relevant experience. A relevant advanced degree is also required. You will have a comprehensive understanding of commercial aviation economics, strategic planning and business management. Prior experience leading a small team is essential.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)