QR15764 - Regional HR Business Partner - Africa | Qatar Airways | Doha
Human Resources (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About the Role:
Dedicated to the Regional office of Africa, you will act as a trusted Partner to Senior Leadership on human capital management matters. You will understand the business divisions commercial strategy, activities and needs and coordinate required tasks and objectives with specialists from the HR Division to provide specific HR solutions. In addition, you will focus on strategic HR and practices that support robust business growth, reinforce a culture of performance and are in line with Group HR policy.
With the business, the strategy and business drivers, products, budgets and forecasts in mind, you will provide expert guidance and support to regional and country management teams on key people issues in the following areas:
- Organisational Design and manpower planning - Ensure that the organisation is appropriately designed to deliver organisation objectives in the short and long-term and that structural change is effectively managed.
- Insights, Strategy and Solutions - Develop a deep understanding of business areas, the organisation and the context in which it operates. Using business understanding, develop HR strategy and actionable HR insights and solutions.
- Organisational Development - Ensure the organisation has a committed, ‘fit for the future’ workforce to deliver its strategic ambition. Ensure the organisation culture, values and environment support and enhance organisation performance and adaptability. Provide insight and leadership on development and execution of any capability, cultural and change activities.
- Resourcing & Talent Planning - Ensure that the organisation actively manages an appropriate balance of resources to meet changing needs, the short and long-term ambitions of the organisation strategy and to create competitive advantage. Identify talents and high performers and ensure they are managed effectively.
- Learning & Talent Development - Ensure that people at all levels of the organisation possess and develop the skills, knowledge and experiences to fulfil the short and long-term ambitions of the organisation and that they are motivated to learn, grow and perform.
- Performance & Reward - Build a high-performance culture by delivering programmes that recognise and reward critical skills, capabilities, experience and performance, and ensure that reward systems are market-based, equitable and cost-effective.
- Employee Engagement - In line with the organisations objectives, ensure that in all aspects of the employment experience – the emotional connection that all employees have with their work, colleagues and to their organisation (in particular line manager relationship) is positive and understood, and that it delivers greater discretionary effort in their work and the way they relate to their organisation.
- Employee Relations - Act as a support and coach to managers to ensure that the relationship between the organisation and its employees is managed appropriately within a framework of organisation practices and policies to manage risk and achieve business performance.
- Service Delivery & Information - Ensure that the delivery of HR Services and information to leaders, managers, staff and clients is accurate, efficient, timely, cost effective and professionally managed.
You will have a Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 7 years of experience in HR, at least 5 years of which as a generalist HR manager and/or HR Business Partner.
Preferably, you will have a recognised accreditation in Human Resources.
In addition, you will have the following job specific skills/experience:
- Experience in leading multisite operations with responsibility for distance HR management
- Generalist HR experience - with a particular focus on performance management, organisational design, engagement, employee relations
- Legal awareness – including country/region labour laws
- Experience in working with business leaders on strategy development
- Team management skills
- Proven relationship building skills
- Strong business acumen
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV