QR15722 - Pharmacy Technician | Qatar Airways | Doha
QR Management (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
Reporting to the Company Pharmacist the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the day to day running of the Qatar Airways Medical Centre dispensary and the building / replenishment of on board medical and first aid kits.
- Manning the QRMC dispensary - dealing with internal and external customers.
- Replenishment and addition of pharmaceuticals and consumables for the Emergency Medical Kit Production. Ensuring timely replenishment and building of kits in line with medical divisional SLA's. Ensure all contents are recorded and tracked to allow regulatory compliance and QC.
- Liaison with supply chain around delivery of used and collection of re packed kits.
- Comply with all record keeping requirements to assist company pharmacist with regulatory compliance.
- Database entry around Emergency Medical Kit contents and their usage on board our aircraft.
- Obtain hard copy medical reports returned in the EMK - enter data from such as required and produce reports as required for management.
- Ensure the chain of custody of Emergency Medical Kits from dispensary to aircraft is maintained.
- Participate in regular review and audit of QRMC prescribing and dispensing.
- Participate in regular review and audit of the EMK program.
- Relevant Tertiary, Trade or Vocational degree or Associate Degree or Equivalent.
- Previous Job related experience - Pharmacy/ pharmaceutical supply chain.
- Excellent customer focus.
- Previous experience as part of a large corporate organization.
- Experienced - minimum 3 years of job - related experience required.
- Must have at least 3 years post registration experience to be eligible for Pharmacist License in Qatar.
- Previous Pharmacy experience.
- Specialist - 5 years of job - related experience required.
- Having work related experience in similar field in a large medical facility/pharmacy
- Evidence of continuing education(previous trainings/seminars/etc.)
Job Specific Skills:
- Attention to detail.
- Critical thinking and organizational skills.
- Competent and flexible with ability to adapt working under pressure.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to relate to people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Nursing skills applicable to the assigned area.
- Computer literacy with knowledge on various application.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV