In the role of HR Policies Specialist, you will develop the HR policies for Qatar Airways Group based in Doha and international outstation in accordance with Qatar Airways strategy, rules and regulations as well as local operating legislative framework.
You will coordinate with all concerned internal stakeholders in order to propose and manage policy implementation and strive for continuous improvement to ensure the achievement of the company goals through effective people policies and management practices.
The key responsibilities of the role include the following:
- Formulate, review, communicate, apply, promote and monitor corporate HR policies and procedures on all Human Resources matters.
- Contribute to designing new policies based on the best practice and according to the existing framework or guidelines.
- Ensure the on-line availability of the HR Policies on the Policy Centre Database i.e. through Qatar Airways Intranet.
- Ensure that changes in policies and procedures are communicated on a timely basis to the users/staff
- Provide guidance to all staff and managers on the interpretation and application of HR policies and procedures within HR and across Qatar Airways Group.
- Keeps abreast of legislative changes, with a view to assess potential impact on HR policies, and provides timely updates on existing polices.
- Create and develop standard forms and templates for the consistent and comprehensive capture and storage of policies information needed to meet the business requirement.
- Project manages the implementation and review of HR policies.
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders to solve issues, exchange ideas and get their buy-in.