Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high!
Be part of a story worth telling!
Join our award winning Qatar Duty Free team.
We are Qatar Duty Free – a shopping emporium at the heart of Qatar’s state-of-the-art Hamad International Airport with more than 40,000 square meters of combined retail and dining.
You will be responsible for conducting physical stock counts and audit across all QDFC locations when discrepancies reported, input and maintain documentation related to stock costing, tracking all transfer/damaged/returning stocks in SharePoint and AX system timely to have accurate records of inventory data.
Key accountabilities include:-
- Participating in the stock counts by following the correct process and procedures, monitor, look for unusual information and report issues and deviations from perpetual stock counts in QDF to achieve stock accuracy.
- Maintaining discrepancy tracker in share point ensuring it’s timely and accurately updated for weekly reporting to senior management.
- You will be running various stock reports to identify any delays and non-transfer of stocks from stores to shop, sharing the information on sales lost due to items not displayed/available in shops to operation team for their attention and action.
- Verify documented damages for destruction by physical check and receipt of damaged items against approved documentation to ensure all damages are accurately reported in inventory records.
- Monitor the destruction process of approved damaged stocks in presence of stock controller ensuring the stocks has been physically destroyed to prevent any potential theft cases.
- Follow up regularly with finance/warehouse/purchasing department on the posting of transfer notes, Invoices & Debit Notes, ensuring month end inventory closing is performed timely and accurately.