QR15444 - Officer Quality and Training - Customer Contact Centre | Qatar Airways | Fort Lauderdale
Customer Contact Centre
Customer Contact Centre
Full Time - Permanent
Americas | USA | Fort Lauderdale
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
As a Quality and Training Officer, you will ensure compliance to Qatar Airways (QR) Contact Centre quality and training standards. You will assist in achieving continuous qualitative improvement in the service delivery through all customer contact channels. You will also be responsible to execute local training activities for local assurance team.
- Maintaining a training database and ensure compliance with all training requirements on local level.
- You will be responsible to coordinate, implement, document and communicate all changes to set the quality process.
- Implement local quality action plans and track their progress to ensure constant quality improvement.
- Provide feedback and assistance to the team to make sure new policies and procedures for quality are understood.
- Implement the standardised QR Contact Centre quality assessment methodology for all call and non-call services.
- Optimise training process and reduce the duration of training to improve productivity through ongoing improvement of trainings methodologies.
- Identify areas of development and improvement and make suggestions to support KPI.
To be successful for this role you must hold a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 4 years of job-related experience however a job related experience in an airline contact center would be preferred. You must have good training delivery experience and solid experience in reservations and ticketing, within a coaching or training capacity.
You must be self-motivated, an excellent problem solver and have an intense customer service focus. You also should have the ability to facilitate organisational change and become involved with strategic planning.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV