QR15324 - Manager Cargo Global Accounts | Qatar Airways | Doha
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
Qatar Airways Cargo are looking for a Manager Global Key Account to lead our award winning team. The Manager Global Key Account will have to lead and manager our Global Key Account team and will report to the Vice President Global Sales . You will be responsible for direct sales and negotiations with our global customers. As a Manager Cargo Global Key Accounts you will be responsible for achieving target revenue, volume quotients and the delivery of strategic account objectives as prescribed in the customer strategy and account plan across all regions.
Your responsibilities include:
- Defining a key-account program and strategy on how to approach top-market players. Compiling a database of head office and regional contacts prospects. Establishing a global framework incentive agreement to grow the business.
- Propose effective sales strategies and promotions
- Responsible for strategic planning and identifying new business opportunities for QR Cargo complementing the global cargo business goal.
- Effectively manage accounts and key customers. Update the trade and corporate houses about QR Cargo’s products and services.
- Prepare a Business and Marketing Plan in order to optimize revenue opportunities and maximize QR Cargo’s presence in the market. Plan and strategise selling activities for the assigned areas to ensure optimum revenues for QR. Revenue generation to exceed 30% of total network revenue generation from Global Accounts
- Manage the sales and operations teams relating to Global Accounts to optimize Cargo revenue production, awareness of requirements and develop/optimize their potentials. Communicate initiatives and progress on each Corporate Account to the sales force and operations teams every month to fully brief the sales force of Corporate Accounts Activity and progress and requirements.
- Set up and pursue profitability on annual business targets independently.
- Establish the department or teams objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
- Regularly evaluate the department or teams objectives, plans, procedures and practices, and makes appropriate changes if needed.
- Oversee and supervise employees. Direct daily activities, recruit, train, develop and discipline to ensure a high standard of service delivery.
- Ensure that employees receive proper training commensurate with the job responsibilities assigned and that all training is properly documented
To be successful in this role you will be educated to degree level with industry experience in a similar role. You will have a proven record of performance in sales with account management experience as well as management of a team. A good track record of sales achievements is required. An experienced and proven negotiator you will possess strong decision making and problem solving skills. Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills are key to success together with strong commercial acumen. You will be able to spot and interpret market trends. Effective communication skills in spoken and written English are essential.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV