QR15293 - Cargo Operations Agent | Qatar Airways | Thailand
Full Time - Permanent
Asia Pacific | Thailand | Bangkok
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
As a Cargo Operations Agent you will provide cargo operations functions including interaction with Ground Handling Agents (GHAs) for both import and export cargo. You will secure proper operational support to enable stations to meet the cargo target. You will be responsible to identify needs and improve cargo services and operational services for the station.
- You will liaise with GHA and with Head Office Cargo departments to ensure a high quality service is provided by QR.
- Support import customers for their clearance of their cargo.
- Flight planning with maximum capacity utilization of the flight capacity, control and operations. You will maintain a close coordination with QR space control by ensuring their shipments are transferred with maximum utilization of space.
- Coordinate with Cargo claims officers at head office, handling of discrepancies at station and handling all administrative issues at station.
- You will provide service reports including preparation systems accounting updates on every flight departures.
- Ensure notifications are sent correctly on cargo arrival information.
You will need to be a minimum Diploma, Associate degree or high school qualified and have had a statistical studies education. Your MS office skills must be at an advanced level and having prior experience in managing cargo systems would be an added advantage.
A minimum of 2 years in airline cargo/airfreight operations. Previous cargo sales experience would be an advantage. You will have good communication skills and must be legally eligible to live and work in Thailand.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
4. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)