QR15276 - HR Supervisor | Qatar Airways | Singapore
Human Resources (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Asia Pacific | Singapore | Singapore
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
As HR Supervisor, you will be responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions with key focus on HR Policy and implementation, performance management, learning and development, HR projects and reporting for stations within your area of responsibilities.
- Provide a range of HR Services to employees from joining to expiry of contract and assist in all matters relating to contractual matters
- Liaise with line departments to ensure that appraisals are done on time and to correct standard
- Respond and communicate effectively to queries with regard to employment regulations, policies and procedures to disseminate correct information and first level service
- Supervise the production and issue of standard response and request letters to staff departments and external organisations to maintain the internal and external service deliveries
- Ensure Labour requirements are adhered to
- Responsible for all matters relating to the administration of employment records and related documents
- Work with Stations to prepare HR documentation / business cases for Head Office
- Organize trainign needs and liaise with training department at Head Office and in coordination with Station Head
- Generalist HR support to line managers and other duties requested by the Management
In order to successfully deliver the accountabilities associated with this position, you should also minimally possess a Diploma, and have a minimum of 4 years of work experience within the HR sphere. Prior experience in the airline/travel industry would be preferred.
You must be able to understand the variances in HR policies and practices across Asia Pacific region, in particular Singapore labour laws. Previous experience of handling multi-site operations and coordination will be of significant advantage. You will be able to manage challenges as they arise and may possess previous experience of leading HR turnarounds.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)