QR15273 - Marketing Manager | Qatar Airways | New York
Marketing & Communications
New York - JFK
Full Time - Permanent
Americas | USA | New York
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
In this role, you will Support the Country Manager in the development, planning and implementation of all marketing activity, so as to drive revenue and grow loyalty of all QR products from all distribution channels and targeted audiences as defined in the Marketing Plan. You will also lead the Marketing team and directly contribute to the delivery of the market revenue target by developing and implementing the marketing strategy for existing and new markets. Furthermore, you will ensure compliance to marketing and commercial strategy across the market and ensure that marketing activities are performed to plan and budget.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Responsible for defining and executing a multi-channel marketing strategy to deliver growth and meet revenue targets by identifying and targeting new customers and maximizing existing customer relationships.
- Create and develop a comprehensive Marketing plan in line with overall commercial business objectives.
- Define and implement a cohesive brand strategy across the gateways and drive appropriate engagement with the customer in all forms of communication.
- Assume the role of brand guardian, ensure all marketing communication, collateral and brand exposure are in line with Brand Guidelines.
- Ongoing measurement and optimization of all marketing budget spend to ensure objectives are being met.
- The management of all aspects of the marketing function both off-line and online.
- Plan, budget and execute all branding activities, both ATL & BTL including social media, events and digital marketing, as well as tactical campaigns both online and offline.
- Observe and comply with all procurement, finance and contractual policies and procedures and ensure the marketing team is compliant with company requirements.
- Work with Finance to ensure marketing expenditure is in line with marketing plan and CMC approval, ensure suppliers are entered into workflow, PO’s are approved, suppliers are paid on time and expenses are accrued.
To be successful in this role, you will need a Bachelor degree (preferably in Marketing or Communications) combined with a minimum of five years of experience in a similar role. You will need strong integrated ATL and BTL Marketing skills and a good working knowledge of e-Commerce, PR and social media. You will need proven experience in managing successful relationships with stakeholders and business partners. Key to your success is knowledge and experience in development and implementing strategic marketing plans.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV