QR15266 - Cargo Sales Manager | Qatar Airways | Nairobi
Full Time - Permanent
Africa | Kenya | Nairobi
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About the Job:
In this position you will provide leadership and manage the direct cargo sales and marketing activities of Qatar Airways Cargo in the assigned region. You will strategically develop and deliver new cargo accounts revenue targets in Hyderabad maximising the return from the existing market whilst identifying and penetrating new markets as appropriate.
Your key accountabilities are;
- Structuring and implementing business and marketing plan to optimise Qatar Airways revenue and presence in the assigned regions.
- Managing and expanding business in the assigned territory.
- Managing accounts against clear revenue targets, cost of sales and QR compliance criteria.
- Developing and maintaining long-term strategic relationships with Global Corporate Accounts.
- Contributing to the overall QR Cargo formulation and implementation of global cargo sales strategy to maximise short and long term revenue opportunities.
- Developing and implementing effective marketing of QR Cargo range of products and services.
- Supporting development of specific products requested by customers and/or evolving within the industry.
- Negotiating short, medium and long-term pricing initiatives to mutual benefit.
- Analyse key market data .
- Establish the department and team objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives, along with overseeing employees, directing daily activities, recruiting. Training and developing to ensure high standards of service delivery.
To join our team in this role you will need a Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 7 years’ experience in cargo sales and marketing with knowledge on Cargo Operations and a minimum of 5 years in Airfreight Sales Management. You will have strong commercial acumen with the ability to spot market and industry trends , strong experience in budgeting and planning with proven experience negotiating and working within a multi-cultural environment. You would need to have complete product knowledge and the Market practices of the areas under jurisdiction along with knowledge on the IATA/ TACT regulations.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)