QR15111 - Senior Reservations & Ticketing Agent | Qatar Airways | Sarajevo
Full Time - Permanent
Europe | Bosnia | Sarajevo
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About your job:
As the Senior Reservations & Ticketing Agent, you will provide a full service-oriented professional reservations and ticketing service to all customers and travel businesses either through telephone calls or in-person meetings in order to achieve optimal customer satisfaction and achieve annual budget revenue targets.
- Handle customer requirements professionally ensuring minimum complaints.
- Support travel agents with seat confirmations and arrange VIP bookings and queries.
- Support staff and keep updated with relevant industry and Qatar products/services.
- Arranges reservations and routing using timetable, airlines manuals, reference guides, and tariff book.
- Record and process reservations made by phone/ fax/ e-mail.
- Issue tickets and quoting correct fare to passengers.
- Show dedication and commitment to handle telephone calls and passengers whilst at all times carefully following al QR procedures and regulations in order to achieve the highest possible quality of reservations and ticketing service.
- Advise of changes in flight plan or to cancel or confirm reservation.
- Perform a proper flight firming check to maximize flight utilization and reduce No shows.
- Support staff and customers to resolve difficult issues/problems pertaining to reservations and ticketing.
- Prepare weekly sales reports
The successful candidate must have:
- Uniersity od Diploma degree.
- 3 years Arline/travel industry experience
- Ability to work independently as well as function as a team.
- Must be customer and service oriented with good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge in IATA standard reservation/ticketing procedures is required with fair knowledge of world geography and have proven experience with the Amadeus reservation system.
- Excellent communication skills - Good English language skills (spoken & written)
- Be computer literate (word/excel/Amadeus).
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate