QR15106 - Sales Executive | Qatar Airways | Sarajevo
Full Time - Permanent
Europe | Bosnia | Sarajevo
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
In this role, you are responsible for delivering the revenue budget for the prescribed portfolio of accounts. This includes developing a successful, consistent approach to local and multinational dealing, which drives maximum revenue and minimum cost of sale. You will also gain maximum value for the airline by negotiating Commercial Agreements between the two parties. You will engage in joint sales and marketing activity to grow the level and quality of QR revenue sold through these partners and drive efficiencies in the distribution process.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Contributing to the formulation and implementation of QR sales strategy to maximise short and long term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sale and generate channel shift.
- Reviewing QR sales data with account portfolio to drive revenue and seek tactical opportunities
- Recommending pricing requests from Corporate/Trade and being responsible for individual budgets
- Developing and maintaining good relations with the Travel Trade, Government and Commercial Houses
- Submitting monthly sales call plans and weekly sales reports and updating the trade and corporate houses about QR products and services
- Providing management with any market intelligence on the strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities of QR and recommending desired changes with proper justification
- Making every effort in acquiring sales leads and increasing awareness of QR products, distribution timetables, giveaways and other QR marketing items
- Making every effort to increase visibility of QR by displaying QR marketing materials and ensuring maximum publicity through media coverage, in coordination with CM and HO Marketing Department
To be successful in this role you will need a trade or vocational qualification combined with a minimum of four years of job-related experience preferably within the airline industry. You will need experience of working in a pressurised environment which is target driven. You must have strong communication skills and sound relationship building, organisational and administrative capability. Previous experience with a GDS such as Amadeus would be advantageous.
You will need to be fluent (written and spoken) in English to perform this role.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Passport-size photograph