In this role, you will support the sales team to achieve their assigned revenue targets by providing technical support and data within the prescribed time frames. You will collect market intelligence reports, analyse and maintain cords for other airline's practices. You will also provide daily utilisation reports based on loads, advanced bookings, route performance etc. In addition, you will maintain regular contact with trade and corporate to handle enquiries, problems and offer assistance. You will also provide maximum support to the sales force in order to achieve revenue targets and you will also provide reservation and ticketing support to customers, where necessary.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Provide the sales team with the necessary market intelligence, reports, highlighting the opportunities to improve revenue, yields and market share
- Contributes in Managing distribution channels and database for the sales team, be local CRS contact person.
- Use of analytical tools to generate market share, revenue and sales data.
- Tracking and reporting of ROI on advertising, promotions, sponsorships, and sales activities
- Use and administration of sales activity management software/system.
- Coordination and submission of annual marketing activity plans and budgets.
- Maintain record of all fare approvals and corporate contracts for future reference and audit purpose.
- Provide maximum technical support to the Sales Force to ensure increased awareness of Qatar Airways products and services.
- Maintain customer database of travel industry, wholesalers, consortiums, SME accounts, corporate account.
- Handle inquires, problems encountered by the corporate/ Agent and liaise with the relevant departments at head office, if required.
- Research and analyse individual markets and place Qatar Airways in a very visible in the market and secure maximum market share of traffic on Qatar Airways network