QR15102 - Marketing & E-Commerce Executive | Qatar Airways | Sarajevo
Full Time - Permanent
Europe | Bosnia | Sarajevo
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About the Job:
In this role, you will support the Commercial/Country Manager in the development, planning and implementation of all marketing & e-commerce sales activities, so as to drive revenue and grow loyalty of all QR products from all distribution channels and targeted audiences as defined in the annual Marketing Plan. You will also directly contribute to the delivery of the market revenue target by assisting in the development and implementation of the marketing strategy and e-sales plan that targets existing and new markets.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Support Commercial/Country Manager to plan according to Head Office and Regional Office guidelines the annual Marketing Plan for Station within the assigned budget to enhance the product position and to meet revenue objectives
- Support in the development of target-oriented campaigns based on customer segmentation and market intelligence
- Source and share market research, insight and trends that will improve the quality of the campaigns delivered in the region
- Contribute in achieving the qatarairways.com revenue, share (penetration), online check-in (OLCI) penetration, conversion and B2C E-newsletter subscribers database targets for the country.
- Contribute in developing and implementing an E-sales plan for the country with the support of CoM and Direct Sales Manager Eastern Europe.
- Optimal and effective use of the online or E-marketing budget to meet E-commerce KPIs for the country; Identify, initiate, and assist to implement online marketing initiatives, partnerships, direct response campaigns, and online communication plans to attract quality traffic to qatarairways.com,
To be effective in this role, you will need a Bachelors degree, preferably within the Tourism/Aviation Field, combined with a minimum of three years of job-related experience with two years in the airline sector. You will need a sound understanding of the travel industry, with strong negotiation and problem solving skills and efficient strategy planning and and time management capability. An ability to effectively communicate the assets of QR products and services is essential.
You will need to be fluent (written and spoken) in English to perform this role.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport