As the Administration Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the Country Manager, Management and other departments in providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support and duties, including but not limited to scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, routing callers, planning diaries and performing driving/delivering duties.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Assisting the Country Manager and other heads of departments with administrative support.
- With clear direction, but acting with considerable independence, performing advanced, diversified and confidential admin and secretarial support.
- Tactfully handling inquiries and/or refers to appropriate personnel, including FFP and customer feedback
- Reviewing and answering mail and inquires and determine if executive action is required.
- When necessary, providing telephone backup for Reservations &Ticketing and sales.
- Maintaining calendar of appointments, meetings, assisting in training matters, preparing memos from the meetings, etc.
- Recording customer feedback and communicating within the office as well as with HQ regarding all complaint cases.