QR14788 - Account Manager Corporate | Qatar Airways | New York
New York - JFK
Full Time - Permanent
Americas | USA | New York
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
You will be responsible for managing relationships with Qatar Airways Corporate and trade customers which includes developing a successful, consistent approach to local and multinational dealings, which drive maximum revenue and minimum cost of sale. It also includes gaining maximum value for the airline from any agreements that exist between the two parties. You will also engage in joint sales and marketing activities to grow the level and quality of QR revenue sold through these partners and driving efficiencies in the distribution processes.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Developing and maintaining long term strategic relationships with Qatar Airways trade partners
- Preparing an account development plan to achieve short, medium and long term mutual benefits for trade partners
- Contributing to the formulation and implementation of QR/CA sales strategy to maximise short and long term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sale and generate channel shift, where appropriate
- Reviewing QR sales data with account portfolio to drive revenue and seek out tactical revenue opportunities
- Developing tactical sales and marketing activities in support of sales opportunities
To be successful in this role, you will need a Bachelor degree qualification combined with a minimum of four years of job-related experience within the airline industry. You will need excellent knowledge of industry trends and customer requirements and have the ability to establish strong relationships with decision makers and influences for key accounts. You will need solid business development skills with an ability to meet and exceed sales targets. Knowledge of a GDS, such as Amadeus, is also required. You will need to be fluent in English.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV