In this role, you will be responsible for providing the highest level executive support for the Regional Office as well as for USA, Canada, and Latin America commercial offices. You will also manage the Senior Vice President (SVP), Americas Office, ensuring smooth and effective day-to-day operations, handling highly confidential and sensitive correspondence and performing complex and confidential projects.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for the SVP – Americas Office for incoming queries from internal and external customers
- Liaising with Regional Managers and staff in the New York Office and staff in the USA, Canada and Latin America commercial offices to provide regional information, collaborate in meetings with SVP, obtain and organise data for projects, and ensure accurate information flow between offices
- Interpreting and explaining procedures and policies pertaining to internal inquiries of management and staff
- Reviewing documents from USA, Canada and Latin America commercial offices for content accuracy prior to submitting to SVP – Americas for approval
- Planning and executing internal meetings as well as external Regional and USA Conferences