The Manager Customer Delivery is overall responsible for all Ground Operational/Services policies and procedures for Head Office and Outstations. In addition, you will closely work with the external bodies to ensure that QR Airports are compliant with their requirements. In this role, you will develop innovative ways of passenger processing at airports that are customer friendly and cost effective. You will identify key strategic opportunities at Airports on Co-Branding, Location, Transfer Centres, Lounges and Baggage Services that will benefits QR. You will re-engineer systems and processes for the consistent delivery of outstanding customer service throughout all airports that QR serves.
Your key accountabilities are:
Represent QR on External Bodies
· One World: Deputises the governance of the One World “Customer Experience Delivery Team” (CEDT). You will mediate, manage and strategize on behalf of QR’s CEDT with One World counterpart. Updates and implements the Alliance approved pillars and milestones.
· IATA: Representing QR at IATA’s Fast Travel (FT) program.
· EASA: Prepare and manage current Ground Operations and Service Manuals between QCAA and internal agencies towards the introduction into EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency).
· Develops customer friendly structure, standards, processes and tools for consistent delivery of customer service across all QR Ground handling operations.
· Manages the annual budget for Ground Services collaterals and operational stationery and ensure cost savings measures are in place and put into consideration.
· Manages and implements the corporate emergency response plan and passenger manifest verification within Ground Services Head Office and Airports.
· Responsible for Inventory management pertaining to operational stationery.
· Focal point with stakeholders ( Marketing/Cooperate Communication) on branding ,collaterals etc.