QR13715 - Sales Executive | Qatar Airways | Belgrade
Full Time - Permanent
Europe | Serbia | Belgrade
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering the revenue budget for the prescribed portfolio of accounts. You will develop a successful, consistent approach to local and multinational dealings, which drive maximum revenue and minimum cost of sale. You will gain maximum value for the airline by negotiating commercial agreements between the two parties. You will also engage in joint sales and marketing activity to grow the level and quality of QR revenue sold through these partners and drive efficiencies in the distribution process.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Contributing to the formulation and implementation of QR sales strategy to maximise short and long term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sale and generate channel shift
- Reviewing QR sales data with account portfolio to drive revenue and seek tactical opportunities
- Recommending pricing requests from Corporates/Trade and is responsible for individual budgets
- Developing and maintaining good relations with the Travel Trade, Government and Commercial Houses
- Submitting monthly sales call plans and weekly sales reports and updating the trade and corporate houses about QR products and services
- Providing management with any market intelligence on the strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities for QR and recommend desired changes with proper justification
To be successful in this role, you will need a relevant vocational qualification combined with a minimum of four years job-related experience within the airline industry. You will need experience working within a pressured, target driven, multi-cultural environment. Proven knowledge of a GDS system including ticketing and selling would be advantageous.
You will need to be fluent (written and spoken) in English to perform this role.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV