QR13434 - Senior Social Media Officer | Qatar Airways | Doha
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
You will be responsible for:
- All service delivery aspects of the QR Social Media Customer Care unit.
- Manage service quality and service levels through teams by adhering to set standards.
- Develop, manage, coordinate, and implement workflows and standard operating procedures.
- Administrate Social Media Engagement platform.
- Responsible for the real time steering of Social Media Customer Care unit.
- Responsible for the KPI achievement of the Social Media Customer Care unit.
- Regularly interact with Corporate Communications to understand requirements and communicate feedback/solutions.
- Planning and executing debriefing sessions for all agents before the shift commences.
- Ensuring adherence to response standards and high level of customer service by processing regular quality checks.
- Controlling and reducing non-SOP adherence instances on a daily basis.
- Assisting the training team in developing recurrent training modules.
- Creating reports and action plans to be presented to Commercial Management.
- Act as single point of contact within Qatar Airways for all Social Media Customer Care procedures.
You must be University graduate with minimum 5 years of job related experience.
You will have excellent written and spoken English & Arabic knowledge.
To be successful in this role you will have excellent team-leading, problem solving and decision making skills.
Qatar Airways Group does NOT charge candidates for application forms or interviews. If somebody has solicited money from you in relation to this recruitment, please report the incident to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV