QR12554 - Office Helper - Shafallah | Qatar Airways | Doha
Human Resources (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
In this role you will assist office personnel in making photocopies, distributing office correspondence to various departments, if required. Assist to load/unload materials at work premises. Provide all office personal coffee or drinks as required and assist special needs staff with personal hygiene.
Key Accountabilities for this role
- Assists Office personnel in photocopying work, filing and distributing correspondence
- Collects stationary and pantry supplies and distributes them to concerned staff and manages the pantry items
- Bind and laminate documents/files/papers as and when required
- Provides office personnel with coffee, tea etc as per set scheduled as well as when required by Management as well as visitors
- Assists in organising and arranging extra furniture as instructed during meetings and appointments
- Assists in loading and unloading materials and stock in store/office room
- Assists staffs (special needs) with personal hygiene
You should hold Secondary school qualification with minimum 2 years of job related experience. You should have good communication skills along with the ability to read and write English and Arabic. You should have experience in operating Photocopier, FAX machine and an understanding of binding and laminating work.
We are looking for someone who has a friendly, happy attitude and compassionate towards the special need staffs.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport